Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February 14: Daily Guru, "Gurucast #111"

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN (will open in new tab)


(Left Click (PC) or Command-Click (Mac) to save it to your desktop...it's about 75MB)

One hour of amazing music and commentary from "The Guru" himself.

Tracklist (all links are to MY review of that artist, song, or album):
1. Patti Smith, "GloriaHorses
2. Rock Erickson And The Aliens, "I Think Of Demons"  The Evil One
3. Stone Temple Pilots, "Creep (Unplugged)"
4. Nina Simone, "I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl"  Nina Simone Sings The Blues
5. Warpaint, "Undertow"  Warpaint
6. Ahmad Jamal, "Moonlight In Vermont"  At The Pershing: But Not For Me
7. Wesley Willis, "Rock N Roll McDonaldsGreatest Hits
8. The Adverts, "Gary Gilmore's Eyes"  Crossing The Red Sea With The Adverts
9. PJ Harvey, "Down By The WaterTo Bring You My Love
10. Chuck Berry, "Little Queenie"  Chuck Berry Is On Top
11. Air, "Cosmic Trip"  Le Voyage Dans La Lune
12. Thee Oh Sees, "Crushed Grass"  Carrion Crawler / The Dream
13. Mazzy Star, "Fade Into YouSo Tonight That I Might See
14. The Clash, "Clampdown"  London Calling
15. 2Pac, "I Ain't Mad At Cha"  All Eyez On Me

No comments: